FINDING HUMOR, FAITH & JOY IN UNEXPECTED PLACES

WELCOME! ~ 10/10/08

Welcome to The Outpost-it!

If you've come this far, you're doing well ~ but please don't quit now ~ this is the grand opening of our blog, and you are the guest of honor!

The posts in this blog are copies of letters sent out weekly to attenders of The Outpost, a Weaverville extension campus of Neighborhood Church of Redding, and I want to personally invite you to become part of the conversation that goes on here, to visit frequently and contribute your two cents, to weigh-in and enrich the discussions found here.  I value your opinion, and need your feedback.

Below is a link to a very short video that will put a smile on our face no matter what kind of mood you're in.  Oh, and it helps me end this introduction memorably.  Please watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFWY2Qt4qd8

Are you laughing?  Good.  This blog is a reflection of my thoughts ~ but I want to hear from you ~ "What are... you sinking about?"

Surrounded By Grace,
Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good news! You don't need to be a registered user to leave a comment on this blog. You can even post anonymously, though I wish you wouldn't. I look forward to your feedback!

*Grace induces faith & Grace is obligated to faith ~ 
WE ARE SURROUNDED BY GRACE!