FINDING HUMOR, FAITH & JOY IN UNEXPECTED PLACES

WE ARE FREE! ~ 7/3/08

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom (2 Corinthians 3:17).  This Sunday we will countdown to our service with a 5 minute video listing verses that highlight our freedoms in Christ.  In case you aren’t able to come, or can’t read very fast (guilty as charged), I’ve listed below a few things the Bible says we as Christians are free from.  If the Son has set you free, you are free indeed!” ~ Jn. 8:36

*I Am Free…

… From failure.

I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.” ~ Phil. 4:13

… From want.

my God shall supply all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” ~ Phil. 4:19

… From fear.

God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” ~ 2Tim. 1:7

… From doubt.

God hath given to every man the measure of faith.” ~ Rom. 12:3

… From weakness.

for the Lord is the strength of my life.” ~ Ps. 27:1

… From the evil one.

for greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.” ~ 1John 4:4

… From ignorance.

for Christ Jesus is made unto me wisdom from God.” ~ 1Cor. 1:30

…From worry.

for I am to cast my cares upon Him.” ~ 1Peter 5:7

…From condemnation.

for there is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.” ~ Rom. 8:1 

Surrounded By Grace,
Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good news! You don't need to be a registered user to leave a comment on this blog. You can even post anonymously, though I wish you wouldn't. I look forward to your feedback!

*Grace induces faith & Grace is obligated to faith ~ 
WE ARE SURROUNDED BY GRACE!