FINDING HUMOR, FAITH & JOY IN UNEXPECTED PLACES

TWITTERIFIC

Okay, I'm still laughing at this one. How funny. Aside from a couple unfortunate swear words and some mildly gruesome animation near the end, this has got to be some of  the funniest mockery of a social networking site I've ever seen (I should probably mention at this point that our church does not in any way promote profanity... even when it's really funny).

I dedicate this video to twitter-ers everywhere. And to my brother, who may just be the only other person on the planet that finds this as funny as I do.
For the record, Neighborhood Church does not promote Bail whales either.

7 comments:

  1. Ernie says...

    Those were my exact thoughts about Twitter. ROFL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ernie Says...

    Now I have the sudden urge to join twitter... AAAAAaaaaahhhh what have you done to me???!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha haaaaaaaa. I have sucked you in. My dark mission of evil is complete.

    Thanks for the comments Ernie! See you in the twittersphere. He he he.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh? Ur nuts. In Christian love :D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. serious? we couldn't get through it. it was so... annoying. we are clearly uncool. twitter is really... for twits, maybe? not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch. Couldn't get through it? Did you have your funny bone surgically removed as a child? Or... is my humor just tragically misplaced? I'll never know because medical records are private and because... I still think the video's funny. Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Josh, I showed this my husband and we LAUGHED OUT LOUD! Spot on dear fellow, spot on!

    ReplyDelete

Good news! You don't need to be a registered user to leave a comment on this blog. You can even post anonymously, though I wish you wouldn't. I look forward to your feedback!

*Grace induces faith & Grace is obligated to faith ~ 
WE ARE SURROUNDED BY GRACE!