FINDING HUMOR, FAITH & JOY IN UNEXPECTED PLACES

TWICKED INTO TWEETING ~ 5/21/09

So there ya go. I'm on Twitter. I succumbed to the pressure and am now slinging out 1-2 sentence witticisms about my moment-to-moment thrill ride of a life with the best (worst?) of them. I'm still unconvinced... I have this nagging suspicion this is just an ego thing. It's like a race to see who can come up with the most self-centered form of social networking -- "Hey, check ME out, I just got out of bed!" "Hey, check it, I just brushed my teeth!" Cool. Does anybody really care? Well... I guess we'll see (I've added a link -- see picture to the right in the blog sidebar). You are officially invited to 'follow' me!

I think my mom summed it up best when I invited her to 'follow.'  
"Twitter?" she said --"Tweets? That sounds pretty wimpy Josh." Love you too mom. 


1 comment:

Good news! You don't need to be a registered user to leave a comment on this blog. You can even post anonymously, though I wish you wouldn't. I look forward to your feedback!

*Grace induces faith & Grace is obligated to faith ~ 
WE ARE SURROUNDED BY GRACE!