FINDING HUMOR, FAITH & JOY IN UNEXPECTED PLACES

OUR DEBTS & OUR DEBTORS ~ Last Sunday's Sermon

As we continue to work our way line by line through the Lord's Prayer, we come to this line- "Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors..." What does that mean? How does forgiveness work? Is there a limit to how much one person can receive? How does the way I treat those who've sinned against me affect my own position before God? Take a few minutes, listen, and find some answers.


Confidence in Prayer: Our Debts from Neighborhood Church of Redding on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Good news! You don't need to be a registered user to leave a comment on this blog. You can even post anonymously, though I wish you wouldn't. I look forward to your feedback!

*Grace induces faith & Grace is obligated to faith ~ 
WE ARE SURROUNDED BY GRACE!