FINDING HUMOR, FAITH & JOY IN UNEXPECTED PLACES

OUR DAILY BREAD (Last Sunday's Sermon)

Here at The Outpost, we've been working through a sermon series on The Lord's Prayer. After a few weeks off, we continued the series last Sunday by looking at the line "Give us this day our daily bread." Here is that sermon. I'd also like to thank the video crew for the still frame of me below that makes it look like I'm about to sneeze. Love you guys.


Confidence in Prayer: Our Daily Bread from Neighborhood Church of Redding on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good news! You don't need to be a registered user to leave a comment on this blog. You can even post anonymously, though I wish you wouldn't. I look forward to your feedback!

*Grace induces faith & Grace is obligated to faith ~ 
WE ARE SURROUNDED BY GRACE!